Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding B.V.
Damen Shipyards Group operates 42 ship- and repair yards, employing 10.000+ people worldwide. Damen has delivered more than 5.000 vessels in more than 100 countries and delivers approx. 180 vessels annually to customers worldwide. Based on its unique, standardized ship-design concept Damen is able to guarantee consistent quality. Damen offers a wide range of products, including: tugs, workboats, naval and patrol vessels, high speed craft, cargo vessels, dredgers, vessels for the offshore industry, ferries, pontoons and super yachts.
To complete, Damen offers a variety of marine components, especially nozzles, rudders, anchors, anchorchains and steel works.
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) is a naval shipyard that makes optimal use of its know-how and experience from both the military and commercial sectors and is specialized in the design and construction of naval vessels and complex commercial vessels. Flexibility, Performance and Perfection has become our trade mark.
- + 1500 werknemers
Zoekt naar volgende studenten
- Master IIW: Bouwkunde
- Master IIW: Elektromechanica
- Master IIW: Elektronica-ICT: Elektronica
- Bachelor: Bouw
- Bachelor: Elektromechanica
- Bachelor: Elektronica-ICT: Elektronica
- Automation, Elektrotechnieken en elektronica, Engineering, Productontwerp en -ontwikkeling, Research & development, Technieken, installaties en constructies